Buffalo Chicken Chili
Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (540 mL) Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
Enjoy the flavor of Buffalo chicken recreated in this hearty black bean chili
- Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more pepper sauce, if desired.