Prep Time 25 MIN
Cook Time 0 MIN
- 2 cups (500 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 6 ounces fresh pork chorizo (Mexican-style)
- 1/4 teaspoon adobo seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
A Latin-inspired Bolognese sauce recipe with ground beef, chorizo, sliced olives, adobo seasoning and tomato sauce served
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, chorizo, adobo seasoning and pepper to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until meat begins to brown, stirring once.
- Add onion and olives; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until meat is crumbled and no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce; reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce over pasta.