Creamy Spaghetti Skillet
Prep Time 30 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 2 cups (500 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce , 1 tbsp (15 mL) Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound bulk mild Italian pork sausage
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized™ Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
A Pot-Sized Pasta recipe with Italian sausage, seasoned tomato sauce and cream cheese cooked with spaghetti for a one pan main dish
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 7 minutes or until sausage is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce,Italian seasoning, cream cheese and water; stir until cream cheese melts.
- Add spaghetti; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.