Tomato and Tuna Pie
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
- 1 carton (910 mL) of Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce (1 Full Hunt’s® Resealable Tomato Sauce Carton)
- 1 commercial flaky pastry shell
- 1 cup (250 mL) mature Cheddar, grated
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned tuna
- 3 tbsp strong mustard
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the pastry in a pie plate (8 to 12 inches). The pastry must not be too thick.
- Brush the mustard over the pastry, then spread the tomato sauce on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tuna over the entire surface of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar and basil. 4. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with tangy salad.