Bruschetta Grill Chicken
Prep Time 25 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Petite Cut Stewed Tomatoes with Garlic & Olive Oil, drained
- 4 x 5 oz (150 g) boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup (125 mL) balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced garlic
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
It’s bruschetta like you’ve never had it before with tomatœs, basil, garlic, and chicken for a tasty new twist!
- Stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) dressing and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Hunt's® Tomato Paste in small dish. Pour over chicken in small glass dish; cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained Hunt's® Plain Diced Tomatœs, remaining 1/4 cup (50ml) dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Hunt's® Tomato Paste, onions, basil and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F / 75°C), turning once. Just before chicken is done, grill bread 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. To serve, place bread on serving plates; top with chicken and tomato mixture.