Creamy Chicken and Noodles
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 1 lb (500 gr) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" (2.5 cm) pieces
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 can (156 mL) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 4 oz (125 gr) dry extra-wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 10 oz (300 mL) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 6 oz (175 gr) baby spinach leaves
Make this delicious meal in just one pan with the perfect combination of chicken, onion, spinach, tomato and Alfredo sauce.
- Spray large nonstick saucepan with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion;
- cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and onion is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and Hunt's® Tomato Paste. Add noodles; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce and spinach; mix well. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and mixture is