Easy Personal Pizza
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 10 MIN
- 1 cup (250ml) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts, 8-inch (20 cm)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese ( 1 1/3 cups = about 325 ml)
- 1 pkg (100 grams) sliced pepperoni
Luscious pepperoni pizza with a tangy sauce and covered in melted mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC (450ºF). Mix tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in small bowl until well blended.
- Spread evenly onto crusts.
- Sprinkle pizzas evenly with cheese; top with pepperoni. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake on center oven rack in oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges of crusts are lightly browned and cheese is melted.