Fire Roasted Tomato Vegetable Soup
Prep Time 35 MIN
Cook Time 10 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups (500 mL) of Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 can (341 mL) of Del Monte Corn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
A flavor-packed tomato soup made with fire-roasted tomatoes and lots of fresh zucchini, carrots and onion, seasoned with smoked paprika and ground red pepper for a little zip
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, carrots and onion; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add paprika and red pepper; cook 1 minute more or until fragrant, stirring constantly. Add corn, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with cheese.