Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL each) Hunt’s Heirloom – Diced Tomatoes
- 4 white-fleshed fish fillets, such as snapper, halibut, haddock or tilapia (about 1 lb/500 g)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) capers
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sultana raisins
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Pat fish dry with paper towel; season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook fish for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir onion, jalapeño, capers, raisins, garlic and cumin into skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Stir in tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Return fish to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.