Hearty Skillet Supper
Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (540 mL) of Aylmer® Accents® Chunky Stewed Tomatoes with Italian Seasonings, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce with No Salt Added
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 ounces dry whole wheat medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Your family will love this quick and satisfying skillet supper made with ground beef, vegetables and pasta
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.