Heirloom Tomato and Sriracha Caesar
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 0 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL) Hunt’s® Heirloom – Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) bottled clam juice, chilled
- ¾ cup (175 mL) vodka, chilled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) horseradish
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 tsp (20 mL) celery salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 celery sticks (about 3 inches/8 cm each)
- 4 carrot sticks (about 3 inches/8 cm each)
- 4 gherkins
- 4 cheese cubes (about 1 inch/2.5 cm each)
- 4 jumbo green olives
- In large pitcher, stir together tomatoes, clam juice, vodka, lime juice, hot sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper, and salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In small dish, stir together celery salt and remaining pepper. Rub rims of 4 highball glasses with lime wedge. Dip rims in seasoning mixture.
- Evenly thread celery stick, carrot stick, gherkin, cheese cube and olive onto each of 4 cocktail skewers.
- Fill each glass with ice; pour tomato mixture over top. Garnish with skewers.
Chef's Tip:Substitute gin or tequila for vodka if desired.
Bacon, shrimp and pickled green beans can also be added to skewers.