Indian-style Shrimp with Cilantro and Mild Garlic
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 1 ½ cups (284 mL) coconut milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) curry powder
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 24 shrimp (can increase to 26-30)
- In a large non-stick skillet over high heat, place the butter with the curry powder and garlic.
- Add the Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- Add coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and let simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the shrimp and coriander, cook for another 3 minutes. Serve with rice and naan bread.
Chef's Tip:Stir in 2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter and serve with