Italian Pasta Skillet
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Chunky Stewed Tomatoes with Italian Seasonings
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed if necessary
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 8 ounces dry multigrain farfalle pasta, uncooked (8 oz = about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Pasta, sausage, tomatoes and spinach cooked together for a quick and easy meal
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts. Sprinkle with cheese.