Italian Vegetable Pasta Salad
Prep Time 25 MIN
Cook Time 0 MIN
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Chunky Stewed Tomatoes with Italian Seasonings, drained
- 1-1/2 cups dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (398 mL) dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
A summer pasta salad recipe combines pasta with kidney beans, flavored tomatoes, zucchini and carrots tossed with Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Italian dressing, tomato paste and pepper in large bowl. Add cooked pasta and all remaining ingredients, except cheese; gently toss together.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.