Prep Time 20-30 MIN
Cook Time 10-20 MIN
- 1 can (398 mL) Hunt's® No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (398 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced potato
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped carrot
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) uncooked small elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped zucchini
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
A hearty soup with chopped vegetables and pasta in broth, made in minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add potato, onion, carrot and sauté until lightly golden. Add tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce and macaroni; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spring with cheese before serving