Pork Chops with Tomato and Dill
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 500 mL Hunt’s® tomato sauce
- 4 pork chops, approx. 1 inch thick
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and brown the pork chops for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chops, cover and set aside. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the honey, the orange zest, the orange juice and the tomato sauce to the same frying pan. Bring to a low boil and let it simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add the dill, stir, and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Put the chops back in the sauce. Heat for 2 minutes before serving. Serve with baked potatoes and sour cream.