Seafood Lasagna Roll-up
Prep Time 30 MIN
Cook Time 30 MIN
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg (8 oz or 225 g each) crab flavored seafood, separated into pieces
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Lasagna noodles stuffed with imitation crabmeat, cottage and Parmesan cheese and topped with seasoned tomato sauce
- Preheat oven 375°F. Spray 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- Combine seafood, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley and onion powder in medium bowl. Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle; roll noodles tightly. Place rollups seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour sauce over rollups.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.