Sloppy Joe Poutine
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 bag (650 g) frozen steak-cut fries
- 1 can (398 ml) MANWICH®
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) white cheese curds
- Prepare fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray pan with PAM®, brown the ground beef. Add MANWICH® sauce and warm through for 3 minutes.
- Divide fries evenly among 4 plates and sprinkle with cheese curds. Spoon meat sauce over fries. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Chef's Tip:• Use your family’s favourite fry cut in this recipe, even potato wedges or shoestring fries.
• Sneak some veggies into this dish by shredding a carrot and zucchini, and sautéing with the beef.
• Substitute lean ground beef with ground chicken or turkey if desired.