Sweet and Sour Pork
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 1 HRS
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) can Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- 1 bottle VH® Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 - 4 oz. (120 g) pork chops
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 12 mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green pepper, diced
Serve over rice for a complete meal
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (18°C).
- Heat oil in an ovenproof fry pan or skillet, sear chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add onion, mushrooms and pepper and continue browning for 5 minutes longer.
- Add the 2 sauces and bring to the boil.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook uncovered for 45 minutes, basting frequently during cooking. Serve hot out of the oven.