Three Cheese Pasta and Tomato Casserole
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
- 2-1/2 cups penne or other pasta
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can Aylmer Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil tomatoes (540 mL)
- 700 mL of Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pkg light cream cheese (250 g), cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté onion and mushrooms 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until melted and smooth.
- Toss with pasta, pour into greased casserole. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.