Turkey Smoked Sausage Pasta Skillet
Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Petite Cut Stewed Tomatoes with Garlic & Olive Oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce with No Salt Added
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (13 oz each) turkey smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
A heart healthy recipe made in one pan combining turkey smoked sausage, tomatoes, bell pepper and pasta
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned lightly.
- Add bell pepper; cook 2 minutes more. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.