Prep Time 30 MIN
Cook Time 55 MIN
- 3 cups (750 ml) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (113 g) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 container (475 g each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 8 dry no-boil flat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Quick-to-fix lasagna made with a medley of fresh vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add zucchini, onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the spaghetti sauce evenly onto bottom of prepared dish; top with 2 of the noodles. Cover with layers of 1/4 of the remaining sauce, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1/3 of the vegetables. Repeat layers 2 more times, beginning with noodles and ending with vegetables. Top with remaining 2 noodles and remaining sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil sprayed lightly with cooking spray, sprayed-side down.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.